Sunday, July 04, 2010

Marbled Cheesecake with Strawberry Jam

Cheesecake is one of my favourites. I made this one for my family on Saturday.


Recipe:

75g butter
1 lemon, grated zest
2 tablespoons lemon juice
200g petits beurres (graham crackers or digestive biscuits)
400g cream cheese (Philadelphia)
450g curd cheese
2 sachets of vanilla sugar (20 g)
100g sugar
50g flour, sifted
100g strawberry jam (I used my own)

Line a 26cm diameter springform pan with parchment paper.

Melt butter in a little pan and add lemon zest and juice.

Crumble petits beurres (I always do this by putting them into a plastic bag and beating them with my rolling pin.) Put the crumbs in a bowl and mix with the butter. Then press the mixture onto the base of the springform pan and put in the refrigerator fot about 30 minutes.

Preheat oven to 180°C.

Mix cream cheese, curd cheese, sugar and vanilla sugar in a bowl. Add flour and mix well. Pour the batter into the springform pan and smooth the surface.

Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes. Let cool completely in the springform pan and then refridgerate for at least 4 hours before serving.

(Source: Annemarie Wildeisen's Kochen)



2 comments:

  1. I thought about bringing you one yesterday, but I was afraid it would get too soft during the train ride to Zurich because of the heat... But I'll keep it in mind ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails