Thursday, July 15, 2010

Spaghetti with creamy Zucchini and Lemon Sauce

I have another simple pasta recipe for you. I cooked this pasta for dinner on Tuesday. While I photographed the dish, Mauro actually complained and asked whether I make food only for photography purposes or whether he might eat it eventually. But I got my shot in the end - and Mauro got his helping of spaghetti ;-)


for 4 persons:

1 - 2 zucchini (250 - 300g)
1dl vegetable stock (bouillon)
1.5dl cream (25% fat)
2 bio lemons, grated zest
salt and pepper
400 - 500g spaghetti

Cut zucchini into dices and cook in the vegetable stock for about 5 minutes until it is soft. Add cream and puree with a hand mixer. Add lemon zest and season with salt and pepper.

Cook spaghetti al dente, drain the water and then mix with the sauce.

Recipe source: www.saison.ch

Notes: This sauce has a really lemony taste. I liked it, but if you don't, just use one lemon. Also, I added some chopped pistachios for decoration, they go well with this sauce.

1 comment:

  1. Must be delicious!!!

    www.gvn-styleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails