Sunday, November 27, 2011

I love...

...cake. Well, nothing new. But there is a new book in my collection called "I love cake" and I intend to try every single recipe in that book! I thought, I'd start with brownies. Trish Deseine calls them "the best brownies"... they are so wonderfully sticky... and the roasted hazelnuts... I still can't get the smile off my face!




Recipe:
(Trish Deseine - I love Cake)

 90g butter
120g dark chocolate
2 eggs, beaten
225g sugar
90g flour
50g hazelnuts, roasted, in coarse pieces

Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a brownie tin of about 18x23cm with parchment paper.

Slowly melt the chocolate together with the butter. Let cool slightly. Then, add the eggs and then the sugar and the flour. Beat fast but carefully. Then, add the hazelnuts. Fill the batter into your prepared tin and bake for about 25 minutes. The top should be crunchy but inside the brownies should be soft and gooey. Let cool (you can also serve them warm together with ice cream for instance) and cut into squares. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails